Chemistry Nomenclature Unit: Notes + Worksheet Bundle
I use this mini-unit each year in my 10th grade Chemistry class. It includes guided notes for students with nomenclature rules, examples, and quick check problems to do with your students.
The worksheet bundle includes 2 versions of 6 different worksheets and a unit review, with answer keys!
By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
• Write the names and formulae for ionic and covalent compounds, given a periodic table
• Recall common polyatomic ions, including the names, formulae, and charges
• Write the names and formulae for acids, including binary acids and oxoacids
Chemistry Nomenclature Unit Bundle includes:
• Guided Notes with embedded practice problems
• 6 Worksheets (2 versions of each)
• Unit Review
• Answer keys
Lifetime updates included; I am always updating questions and content.
Last updated July 2016.
* * * * * * * * *
As always – I am human and make the occasional mistake (especially when running low on coffee!). If you catch a typo or mistake in any of my products, please notify me at email@example.com.
Find a sneak peak worksheet HERE
All products are 50% off the first week.
Cover page graphics from Digital Dollface