301 multiple choice questions for composing a semester exam in chemistry. The questions cover an entire year of chemistry. You simply select the questions you need for semester 1 or semester 2 of your class. Composing quality multiple choice questions is a difficult and time consuming process. These 301 questions will save your time and sanity at the close of each semester.
Teacher Guide and complete Teacher Answer Key is Included.
These exam questions are appropriate for:
- Students enrolled in high school physical science or chemistry.
- Students in grades 9-12.
- Students enrolled in a standard level course or an honors level course
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Chemistry
- Metric System, Metric Calculations, Metric Conversions, Problem Solving
- Significant Digits
- Scientific Notation
- Matter and Change
- Chemical symbols
- Atomic Structure
- Arrangement of Electrons in Atoms / Electron Configurations
- Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Formulas
- Chemical Equations / Chemical Reactions / Predicting Products
- States of Matter
- The Gas Laws
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: