Save money by purchasing the Chemistry Task Cards Series 9-in-1 Bundle. If you have a question prior to purchase, please ask in the Product Q&A
tab below the description.
***ALL CARDS IN THIS SERIES ARE CURRENTLY BEING REVISED. ADDITIONALLY, PRICING WILL INCREASE. A PURCHASE NOW GUARANTEES CURRENT PRICING AS WELL AS IMMEDIATE ACCESS ONCE COMPLETE.
Individually, each chemistry product ranges in price from $3-$5 for a total of $32.00. Why not bundle and save? Take advantage of this offer while it lasts!
Chemistry Task Cards Series Bundle includes (click on each link for a description):
(1) Chemistry: Atomic Structure Task Cards
(2) Chemistry: Covalent Bonding & VSEPR Task Cards
(3) Chemistry: Ionic Bonding Task Cards
(4) Chemistry: Matter Task Cards
(5) Chemistry: Periodic Table Task Cards
(6) Chemistry: Scientific Notation Task Cards
(7) Chemistry: Significant Figures Task Cards
(8) Chemistry: Chemical Reaction Task Cards
(9) Chemistry: Aqueous Task Cards
Chemistry Task Cards Bundle includes:
- A total of 459 chemistry task cards and answer keys included.
- The following question types are included (and are not limited to): basic multiple choice, roman numeral multiple choice, true and false, compare and contrast, short answer, and open response.
A student answer sheet is not included. Teachers may generate one on their own (if they are mixing up cards) and/or have students write responses in their science notebooks.
• Subatomic particles (protons, neutrons, electrons)
• Valence electrons
• Bohr diagrams
• Metals vs. metalloids vs. nonmetals
• Chemical groups (families)
• Atomic structure review
• Drawing Bohr Diagrams
• Drawing Lewis Dot Structures
• Electron configuration
• Phases of matter (solid, liquid, gas only)
• Classification of matter
• Chemical and physical changes
• Conservation of matter
• Laboratory skills
• Chemical and physical properties
- Physical properties include intensive and extensive properties
• Scientific notation including calculations
• Significant figures including calculations and reading lab equipment
• Counting atoms (includes binary compounds, polyatomic ions and hydrates)
• Calculating the mass of a compound (molar mass)
• Conservation of Mass/Matter (including balancing equations)
• Reaction types (synthesis/addition, decomposition, single-replacement, double-replacement, and combustion)
• Nomenclature review is included (as some cards require students to write a formula before counting atoms or balancing an equation).
• Properties of Water (blue cards)
• Electrolytes (purple cards)
• Acids & Bases (yellow-orange cards)
• Factors Affecting Solubility / Solubility Rules (green cards)
Take a peek and join me on…
**TERMS OF PURCHASE & COPYRIGHT NOTICE**
The copyright for this product will be strictly enforced. Please thoroughly read and contact me if you have any questions.
[A] A single purchase of this product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses my be purchased for multiple classrooms. District and/or school level purchases will have a special edit made in the product to indicate a wide-use license.
[B] Scanning, electronic copying, file sharing, redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet, or with others, is strictly prohibited. This includes sharing and/or distribution across a campus, school district, region, or conference workshop.
[C] You may not recreate any part(s) of this product to create items to sell or share with others.
[D] All copyrights of clip art images used belong to their respective owners [as acknowledge in the product] and are not being sold. I do not claim ownership over the clip art used in my products.
Disregarding the copyright of this product will subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and legal action. Violations may also result in the immediate contact of school, district, school board, and/or state service center representatives to inform them of your disregard of the Terms of Purchase and DMCA law.
Chemistry Task Cards Series 9-in-1 Bundle created by © James Lyas (Bond with James), All Rights Reserved.
This task cards product is contains flattened PDF files and contains copyrighted images; therefore, it is not editable.