Review, quiz, or play games with these Chemistry Task Cards Set that feature stoichiometry and mole problems! There are 60 questions in all, so you can pick and choose which questions you want your students to use. You also have access to my easy to edit template to create your own cards. Calculating molar mass, percent composition, and limiting reagent problems are just some examples of concepts taught in this set. They are designed to challenge! I hope you enjoy this set!
Check out the preview for more details! Part of this resource, the template part, is EDITABLE. The cards themselves are not editable.
WHAT MAKES THIS RESOURCE UNIQUE?
- The format allows you to differentiate easily and fast by indicating the level of difficulty in the card border.
- You can choose to print them with just the questions or questions with the answers on the back.
- The easy to use Task Card Template will allow you to customize your lesson plan.
- Print them out on card stock, cut out and laminate. Now you have a resource to use for years to come.
WHAT THIS RESOURCE CONTAINS:
1) Teacher Answer Key
that includes all the card numbers, questions, and answers in an easy to reference format.
2) Student Packet
with questions with blanks for practice and an answer key on the last page. I like my students to be able to study at home after we use these cards in class if they want. The worksheet can help them study or review before a test.
3)Thirty slide PDF of 60 Task Cards and Answers on back: 15 slides with 4 questions each and 15 slides with answers, ready to print so that answers will appear on the back of cards.
4) Fifteen Slide PDF of 60 Task Cards: 4 questions on each slide, ready to print so that the backs of your cards are blank.
5) Editable: 4 slide Chemistry Question Template PowerPoint:
I know as a teacher I like the ability to make my own questions and answers easily, so I have also included a template where you can copy, paste, duplicate slides and type in your own questions and answers and card numbers. This template includes all 4 difficulty level borders for different types of questions and my unique set icon to place your card number in.
6) Editable: Blank Student worksheet with a table
that you can type in what card numbers you want your students to do. You can add rows and columns and differentiate for your students as much as you wish.
TOPICS IN THIS SET:
- Identifying the number and type of atoms in a molecule
- Calculating Molar Mass
- Calculating Percent Composition
- Balancing Equations (a few for review)
- Mole to Mass to Molecules Conversions
- Calculating the Empirical Formula from percent composition
- Limiting Reagent Determination
- Percent Yield Determination
- Determining the Molecular Formula from the Molar Mass and Percent Composition
HOW I USE THIS RESOURCE:
- You can use task cards in a group or individual setting and differentiate which questions students answer based on their understanding level.
- Students can work on one task card at a time, helping students who need help focusing to focus on one task at a time instead of getting bogged down in a long worksheet.
- You can set up stations with different questions of different levels around the room and have students move between stations.
- Any game you play with flash cards you can play with these!
If you have any questions, suggestions, or corrections, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave me a Q&A on my store page and I’ll get back to you.
INTERESTED IN OTHER CHEMISTRY TASK CARDS?
Measurement, Significant Figures, and Scientific Notation Task Cards
Metric Conversion and Dimensional Analysis Task Cards
Introduction to Matter, Properties, and Changes Chemistry Task Cards
Atoms, Molecules, and Ions Chemistry Task Cards
Balancing Chemical Equations
HOW TO GET TPT CREDIT TO USE ON FUTURE PURCHASES:
Please go to your My Purchases page. You may need to log in. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
HOW TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT MY DISCOUNTS, FREEBIES, AND NEW PRODUCTS:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Purchasing my teaching resources allows you to:
* make copies for your own classes only.
* place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc) AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
Copyright © Bethany Lau. All Rights Reserved.