This test includes Form A Test and Form B Test copies and a Practice Test. The Practice Test can be used a day or two before the test as practice, review, homework or group grade.
• Parts of a Wave, Light Calculations
• Excited/Ground State, Electron Jumps, Flame Test Lab
• Wavelength, Frequency and Energy of EMS, Use of EMS
• Absorption, Emission, Continuous Spectrum
• Electron Configurations, Orbital Diagram Notations
• Electron Configuration of Ions and d-9 and d-4 Exceptions
• Quantum Numbers, Sublevels and Orbitals
Each test section is chunked and titled as proven for better success. Answer Keys included. Ready to print and grade.
You may also like:
Lab: Light, Energy and Electrons
Activity: Atomic History and Electron Dart Probability
Lab: Flame Test of Metallic Ions
Activity: Electron Configuration and Quantum Numbers
Activity: Electron Configuration and Orbital Diagram Notation
Test and Practice Test: Light and EMS
Test and Practice Test: Electron Config. and Quantum Numbers
Teacher Friendly Chemistry Chapter Planning Pages
Copyright©Deanna York as Teacher Friendly Chemistry. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only. Posting or distributing Teacher Friendly Chemistry products for public view violates Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).