Save 35% by purchasing ALL my Chemistry teaching materials!
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future Chemistry products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS MS-PS1-1, MS-PS1-2, MS-PS1-5 and MS-PS1-6.
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming 2017-2018)
• Chemistry PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (141 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Chemistry INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable
versions on INB notes are included. This INB unit includes 11 INB lessons and 12+ INB activities:
Chapter 1: Element, Compound, Mixture
Chapter 2: Lewis Dot Diagram
Chapter 3: Chemical Bonds
Chapter 4: Hydrogen Bonding
Chapter 5: Writing Chemical Formulas
Chapter 6: Chemical Rxns & Equations
Chapter 7: Balancing Chemical Equations
Chapter 8: Signs of a Chemical Change
Chapter 9: Endothermic vs. Exothermic
Chapter 10: Combustion
Chapter 11: Types of Reactions
• Chemistry Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 10 SNAPs lab activities:
• Elements, Compounds and Mixtures Lab Stations Activity
• Lewis Dot Diagrams Lab Stations Activity
• Chemical Bonding Lab Stations Activity
• Chemical Reactions Lab Station Activity
• Balancing Chemical Reactions Lab
• Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions Lab
• Combustion Lab Stations Activity
• Radioactive Decay Lab Stations Activity
• Fission vs. Fusion Lab Stations Activity
• Acids and Bases Lab Stations Activity
The Combustion, Radioactive Decay, Fission vs. Fusion and Acids/Bases labs have NOT been completed yet. They will be added to this bundle by December 2017. If you purchase this bundle now, you can access and download these activities once completed and added to this bundle.
• Chemistry Task Cards
84 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in a forces and motion physical science unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!