This all in one bundle is everything that you need to cover the topic of atomic theory and light! THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES DOUBLE RESOURCES - RESOURCES FOR REGULAR CHEMISTRY AND RESOURCES FOR HONORS CHEMISTRY! A TWO FOR ONE PACKAGE!
What does this bundle include?
- A detailed unit syllabus
- FIVE comprehensive lesson plan bundles on atomic structure, light, radiation and writing nuclear equations that includes:
Question of the day warm up activity
Guided student notes
5 PowerPoint presentations
Student homework to reinforce lesson concepts
Answer keys for everything
- An entire comprehensive student guided notes packet with fill in worksheets, diagrams, pictorials, explanations, and illustrations for carefully guided student practice during both lecture and for independent practice
- An entire problem set AND ANSWER KEY that covers atomic math, light, energy, quantum mechanics, electron configurations, and orbital diagrams for honors chemistry
- SIX content specific laboratories for regular chemistry
- FOUR content specific laboratories for regular chemistry
- Two creative class project syllabi and rubrics
- Multiple choice unit tests with answer keys for regular chemistry
- Comprehensive free response unit tests for regular chemistry
- Multiple choice unit tests with answer keys for honors chemistry
- A unit study guide
- FIX comprehensive powerpoint presentations for guided teacher lecture covering the following topics and concepts:
- Atomic experiments that led to the modern discovery of the atom
- Atomic structure
- Atomic math, including atomic symbols, mass number, isotopes, average atomic mass, and ions, including detailed problems with visual solutions
- The plum pudding model of the atom
- The nuclear model of the atom
- Bohr's model of the atom
- Line spectra and experiments thereof
- Light and energy, including equations and sample problems with visual solutions
- Quantum mechanics
- The photoelectric effect
- The wave nature of matter
- Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
- Energy levels, sub levels, and orbitals
- Electron configurations and orbital diagrams
- Nuclear structure and nuclear decay
- Nuclear reactions
- Nuclear fission and nuclear fusion
- Nuclear technology
- Mass defect and nuclear binding energy, with detailed problems and solutions
- Includes a PowerPoint presentation tailored specifically to new AP topics including PES (Photoelectron Spectroscopy - includes detailed problem analysis), IR spectroscopy, UV spectroscopy, mass spectroscopy, and NMR!
This comprehensive bundle also includes these products from my store:
Chemistry Lesson Plan: Atomic Structure and Light Part 4
Chemistry Lesson Plan: Atomic Structure and Light Part 3
Chemistry Lesson Plan: Atomic Structure and Light Part 2
Chemistry Lesson Plan: Atomic Structure and Light Part 1
Chemistry Lesson Plan: Radiation and Writing Nuclear Equations
Thank you so much for your business! I really appreciate it!
Like it? Please leave me a comment or review! Problems or issues? Feel free to contact me before you leave your review, so I can help!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Presto! You will now receive email updates about this store!
View my other products for high school chemistry!
HIGH SCHOOL CHEMISTRY - THE ENTIRE FULL YEAR COURSE BUNDLE! OVER 3000 PAGES!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Atomic Theory and Light for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Periodic Trends for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Bonding for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Nomenclature for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Reactions for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Stoichiometry for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Physical States of Matter for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Equilibrium for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Thermochemistry & Solutions for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Organic Chemistry for High School Chemistry!
Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Kinetics for High School Chemistry!
View my other products for AP Chemistry!
AP Chemistry - THE ENTIRE FULL YEAR COURSE BUNDLE
THE ENTIRE AP CHEMISTRY POWERPOINT SET - FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!
THE ENTIRE AP CHEMISTRY CERTIFIED LABORATORY SET - FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Reactions and Stoichiometry
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Bonding and Bonding Theories
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Atomic Structure and Periodicity – INCLUDES PES
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Physical States of Matter
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Kinetics
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Equilibrium
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Acids and Bases and Aqueous Equilibria
AP Chemistry Unit Bundle - Electrochemistry
View my other PowerPoint presentation products!
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Good Lab Techniques
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Electrochemistry
Chemistry PowerPoint: Stoichiometry and the Mole!
Chemistry PowerPoint: Phase Changes and Heat Calculations
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Solid States and Crystals
Chemistry PowerPoint: Chemical Bonding Theories
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Internal Energy, Heat, and Work
Chemistry PowerPoint: Acids and Bases and Aqueous Equilibria
Chemistry PowerPoint: The Periodic Table and Periodic Trends
Chemistry PowerPoint: Organic Nomenclature and Reactions
Chemistry PowerPoint: Chemical Equilibrium - Kc, Kp, Ksp
Chemistry PowerPoint: Atomic Theory, Energy, and Electron configurations
Chemistry PowerPoint: Solutions
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Thermodynamics
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Nuclear Reactions and Decay
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Photoelectron Spectroscopy and other Instrumentation
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Bonding and Coulomb's Law
AP Chemistry PowerPoint: Chemical Kinetics
View my other lesson plan products!
AP Chemistry Lesson Plan: Aqueous Equilibrium Part 4
AP Chemistry Lesson Plan: Aqueous Equilibrium Part 3
AP Chemistry Lesson Plan: Aqueous Equilibrium Part 2
AP Chemistry Lesson Plan: Aqueous Equilibrium Part 1
AP Chemistry Lesson Plan: Kinetics Concepts and Calculations Part 2
AP Chemistry Lesson Plan: Kinetics Concepts and Calculations Part 1
Chemistry Lesson Plan: Colligative Properties and Calculations
Chemistry Lesson Plan: Radiation and Writing Nuclear Equations
Chemistry Lesson Plan: Thermochemistry and Heat Calculations
Chemistry Lesson Plan: How to Draw Lewis Dot Structures
AP Chemistry Lesson Plan: Oxidation and Reduction Reactions and How to Balance
AP Chemistry Lesson Plan: Thermodynamics, Entropy, and Gibbs Free Energy
Chemistry Lesson Plan: The SI and Metric System and Metric Conversions!
View my other products for beginning chemistry!
Beginning Chemistry Unit Bundle - Measurement
Beginning Chemistry Unit Bundle - Matter and Physical and Chemical Changes!
Beginning Chemistry Unit Bundle - Atomic Theory, The Periodic Table and Trends!
Beginning Chemistry Unit Bundle - Phases of Matter and Phase Changes!
Beginning Chemistry Unit Bundle - Chemical Bonding!
View my other Assessment products!
Final Exams for Beginning, Regular, or Honors Chemistry!
Final Exams and other assessments for Beginning, Regular, or Honors Chemistry!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
Chemistry To Your Doorstep
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!