Engage students in learning and/or reviewing by checking out my Chemistry and Physical Science Task Cards sample pack.
Currently ALL my chemistry/physical science task cards are being updated. The pictures in the preview above represent some items in the sampler and some items in the paid sets that are being updated.
The topics in this sample include:
• Ionic Bonding
• Periodic Table
• Atomic Structure
• Scientific Notation
• Significant Figures
• Chemical Reaction
• Aqueous Solutions
• Covalent Bonding & VSEPR
• Chemistry Task Cards Series Bundle (9-in-1 )
Many of the cards in the series are activity oriented. For example, students may need to utilize technology to watch a video prior to answering or completing a task. Students may also require time to role play, such as a member of society or as an organism, in order to write a letter from a particular prospective.
All of my task cards provide various methods for teachers to assess their students. I like to include various question types in an effort to help teachers differentiate for their students - from students identified as English Language Learner to those identified as Gifted and Talented.
Suggestions for use include:
• Individual or group work
• Provide to early finishers
• Play class games to help review concepts
• Select certain cards for warm-ups/exit tickets
• Provide as make-up work or during sub days
• Use as left-side activities for the interactive notebook
• Select certain cards to develop your own choice menu
• Select certain cards to use as performance assessments
• Utilize as a Kagan-like activity that require student movement
• Use as part of a blitz camp to help prepare for a standardized exam
• Create stations based on assessment type (e.g. Literacy station, Technology Station, Research Station, Performance Arts Station, Teaching Station, Quick-Write Station, Small-scale lab Station, and more!)
Take a peek and join me on…
Bond with James’s Blog
**TERMS OF PURCHASE & COPYRIGHT NOTICE**
The copyright for this product will be strictly enforced. Please thoroughly read and contact me if you have any questions.
[A] A single purchase of this product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for multiple classrooms.
[B] Recreating, scanning, electronic copying, file sharing, redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet, or with others, is strictly prohibited. This includes sharing and/or distribution across a campus, school district, region, or conference workshop.
[C] You may not recreate any part(s) of this product to create items to use, sell or share with others (this includes translating the product into another language).
[D] All copyrights of clip art images used belong to their respective owners [as acknowledge in the product] and are not being sold. I do not claim ownership over the clip art used in my products.
Disregarding the copyright of this product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and legal action. Violations may also result in the immediate contact of school, district, school board, and/or state service center representatives to inform them of your disregard of the Terms of Purchase and DMCA law.
Chemistry and Physical Science Task Cards Sampler created by © James Lyas (Bond with James), All Rights Reserved.