Included in this bundle are over 120 pages of Chevron inspired classroom items:
Voice Level Posters with Multi Colored Chevron Backgrounds
: This set of voice level posters include:
- 1 - full size (8 1/2 x 11) page with all voice levels listed
- full size pages with each individual voice level
- 1/2 pages with each individual voice level
- Each page is done with a different color chevron background - pink, blue, orange, purple, and green.
- Voice level listings:
4 - Outside voice
3 - Table talk
2 - Partner voice
1 - Whisper voice
0 - No talking
Writing Goals for Kindergarten with chevron backgrounds
: These cards can be printed out as full pages or half pages. They include common writing goals used in kindergarten. Goals included are:
- I can use finger spaces.
- I can label my pictures.
- I can spell sight words correctly.
- I can use correct punctuation.
- I can start a sentence with a capital letter.
- I can write lowercase letters in my sentence.
- I can add details to my pictures.
- I can write a beginning, middle and end in my story.
- I can write using my best handwriting.
- I can write sounds for letters, words and pictures.
- I can draw a picture that matches my words.
- I use these cards and put clothes pins with the students names on the goal they are working on. You could also put students’ pictures on a clothespin.
- Cards come in multi colored chevron backgrounds: blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, and orange.
Daily 5 Choice Cards with Chevron Backgrounds
: This pack includes choice cards for Daily 5 (it does not provide information on implementing the choices).
- Each choice has a different color chevron background: green, blue, pink, purple, orange, yellow and black. Each choice card comes as a full page and a quarter page.
Choice cards include:
- Read to Self
- Read to Someone
- Work on Writing
- Listen to Reading
- Teacher Table or Meet with Teacher (1 of each)
- Technology (computers, iPods, iPads)
(17 total pages)
Visual Directions and Materials Cards with Chevron Backgrounds
: These cards can be used as visual direction cards. They can be used with or without included numbers. It is probably best to keep the directions to 4 at the most to help students be able to follow along.
- Also included are “materials needed” cards with sign. Cards can be put up on wall or board to let students know what items they should be using.
- Header cards (either “Directions” or “Materials Needed” are printed in four different chevron colors: blue, green, orange and pink.
- Direction cards included are: cut, glue (glue bottle), glue (glue stick), write (pencil), read, color (crayons), color (markers), color (colored pencils), stop, name (with pencil and paper), and paint.
- Materials cards included are: eraser, clip board, paper, colored pencils, scissor, glue (bottle), pencil, paints (paint palette and brush), crayons, glue (stick), ruler, and markers.
Chevron Table Number Cards
: These cards are used for marking table with numbers. There are cards for up to 6 tables. There are full page size and quarter page sized cards.
There is a variety of card colors:
- Multi colored: pink, green, orange, blue, yellow and purple
- All 6 table cards in the same color: pink, green, orange, blue, yellow and purple (ex: 6 table cards all using pink chevron, 6 table cards all using green chevron, etc.)
- I laminate these and hang the full size cards from the ceiling and tape the quarter size cards on the table.