I was having trouble finding the perfect teacher planner for me, so I decided to make one. I hope you find it helpful. The document is able to be edited and you can print any of the pages you want/need to make your planner work for you. You can print them all off and then have it bound for a professional finish, or put the pages into a binder or folder. I have had mine bound on a wire comb to enable it to be folded back and lay flat.
- Teacher and School Contacts
- Class Information
- Parent Contacts
- Individual Student Plans (IEP/EAP and Behaviour)
- Term Plans (9 week, 10 week and 11 week formats available)
- Checklists (Notes, Uniform, Subject formats available)
- Meeting and Briefing Notes (for school and parent meetings)
- Professional Development Log
If you would like to be able to edit using the same font I have used, please head over to the Teach 123 store to download it (link is available inside this document).