This is an excellent way to have a smooth open house/meet the teacher night at school. Every teacher has different needs, so this is editable. When making this, I used "Wish I Were Taller" font. This font does not show up on your copy since this is not a Microsoft font. You can, however, download it for free on many websites. There are 5 stations:
1. Starting station-I am going to have a packet of papers for parents with my behavior expectations, behavior plan, Scholastic book order info, specials schedule, etc. Some may prefer to have all this info in a folder.
2. Transportation station-I am going to use my chevron themed transportation sheet (located in my TPT store) at this station to find out how students will be getting home.
3. Volunteer station-I will have a volunteer sign up sheet at this station in order to *hopefully* have classroom helpers this year.
4. Supply Station-I have my counter tops in my classroom separated with picture cards displaying where parents can put glue, notebooks, etc.
5. I have treats set up for students and parents. For students, I'm using my chevron candy bar wrappers (located in my TPT store) to give each child a Hershey candy bar. Each parent will be receiving an apple along with a cute poem.
Thank you for your purchase!