Do you have to take a daily lunch count? Does it take you a long time? Well, this ribbon lunch choices display will help your students make their choices independently. Just print out in your choice of 8 chevron colors, laminate, cut out, and hot glue some ribbon to the back of the labels. The students will clip their clothes pin onto the label of their choice.
- 5 lunch choices (lunch box, tray lunch, hamburger, pizza, chicken)
- 2 choices for the lunch box and tray labels (one with kid clipart and one without)
- 8 Chevron colored background choices
- Set of editable labels for you to add your own text.
Directions on how to add text to the labels.
- Type your desired text in the blank labels.
- Highlight the text.
- Select View> Show/Hide> Toolbars> Properties Bar
- Or Keyboard shortcut> command+e for Mac users or control+e for PC users.
- Click the enter button until the text is in your desired location.
The toolbar gives you the option to change the font, font size, color, and a few other options.
Click here to see a video tutorial on my blog.
Please feel free to ask me any questions before purchasing these labels.
Check out these other Chevron and Chalkboard Products...
Word Wall Headers
Word Wall Cards
FREE Subject Area Labels
The Learning Chambers