I love using this book at the beginning of the year with my students. These centers go along great with the book and help review letters, alphabet order, color words and a little math!
Here is what is included in this little unit.
1.Center Cards: What letter comes next? There are 16 cards and a recording sheet in this activity.
2. Alphabet Cards: Can be used in a pocket chart or as letter recognition cards. Cute & Colorful!
3. Center Cards: Pick which letter would come first in ABC order. A recording sheet is also included. There are 16 cards in this activity. These can also be used as alphabet clip cards.
4. Letter Tree & Recording Sheet. Have students look at the letter tree and circle what color the letters are on the recording sheet.
5. Fill in the blank missing letter worksheets (2 sheets). These also work great with letter stamp! (and a little more fun than using just a pencil)
6. What letter comes next worksheet/printable.
7. What letter comes before worksheet/printable.
8. Cut and glue the letters in order activity.
9. Color the letters worksheet/printable
10. Center Cards: Count the coconuts and write how many on the recording sheet. There are 12 cards in this activity.
11. Center Cards: There are 3 variations with recording sheets for each. Look at the cards and either record (1) the matching lowercase letter (2) what letter comes next (3) what letter comes before.
**Make sure to download the preview to see all the pictures! Lots included in this unit!
Doodle Bugs Teaching Blog
Doodle Bugs Teaching Facebook Page
Doodle Bugs Teaching Instagram