This Chicka Chicka Boom Boom themed smartboard game will help your students practice naming uppercase and lowercase letters and putting them in order. Students will work on their alphabet recognition and sequencing skills by identifying the three letters at the top of the page and moving them around so they're in the correct order. Kindergarten students will love this activity their first week of school!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
• Sequencing the order of the letters in the alphabet
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 30% by getting this game as part of a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Smartboard BUNDLE
LOOKING FOR OTHER ALPHABET RECOGNITION SMARTBOARD GAMES?
Check out these other alphabet smartboard bundles:
• Letter of the Week Smartboard Game Bundle (130 mini games)
• Alphabet Mega Bundle (10 games!)
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like these games, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Smartboard Games
• Smartboard Games: Seasonal
• Smartboard Games: Alphabet
• Smartboard Games: Back to School
• Smartboard Games: Beginning Sounds
• Smartboard Games: Blends
• Smartboard Games: CVC
• Smartboard Games: CVCe
• Smartboard Games: Math
A Turn to Learn