Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! 74 pages of great activities to start off the year! Fun, hands-on language arts and math activites to engage your students and make learning fun. This pack includes:
1. Chicka Chicka File Folder Game-match the uppercase and lowercase letters on the coconuts
2. Number Cards 0-10 With Corresponding Picture Cards-can be used in many different ways
3. Chicka Name Activity-I give my students small squares of construction paper with the letters in their names. They have to put the letters in order and paste it on the name worksheet. They also have to count and write the number of letters in their names. It turns out very cute and makes a great hallway display.
4. Chicka Beginning Sound Game-students have to match the pictures to the coconuts with the beginning sound, 12 pairs
5. ABC Bingo
6. Alphabet Cards-can be used in many different ways
7. Coconut Graphing Activity-includes everything you will need to make a class graph, very cute
8. Chicka Chicka Color Sheet-great for morning work
9. Magnetic Letter Activity-I give my students a set of magnetic letters and they select a letter and record their find on the recording sheet with crayons or a Bingo dot marker. You can use lowercase or uppercase letters to differentiate the activity.
10. CVC Bingo
11. Making Words With Magnetic Letters-18 sheets with CVC and CCVC words
12. Roll And Color The Coconut Tree-counting with dice math activity
I hope you enjoy these activities as much as my kiddos do!