Thanks for your interest in my FREE Chicken Life Cycle Journal Observation Pages
for daily science journal entries.
This download includes:
- 6 printable pages in all (journal pages and fact & opinion writing pages)
- 3 different styles of handwriting lines
1. Print the pages that best fits the handwriting style promoted in your school district (dotted handwriting lines, gray & white lines, or plain lines).
2. After learning about the chicken life cycle, students will write and draw their favorite fact or opinion about the cycle.
3. If you have eggs and an incubator in the classroom, make multiple copies of the observation page for students to draw and write about their daily science journal entries. When I taught young preschool children, we made a "class journal". In kindergarten, we each have our own journals to complete.
If you have pre-writers in your class, feel free to dictate text for them. The gray/white lines are PERFECT for dictation! Our motto in my class is "write on the white" lines. The gray lines are for teachers. :)
Find more spring life cycle teaching resources HERE!