This multi-day project is educational, fun and creative! As you teach about the various stages of child development from newborns to school aged children, students can spend some time after your lesson to work on this group project. They can use the notes they took, videos they watched, Powerpoint lessons, textbooks, etc to use towards this game board. Students are required to create the game board, provide written instructions on how to play the game, create the game board pieces and create trivia cards (meeting specific criteria) so they can move forward on the game board.
When the game board has been completed, another 1-2 days can be spent playing the games. Small groups can spend about 20-30 minutes playing each game before they rotate to the next game.
This package includes the following:
1. A 34 slide Powerpoint presentation on clear photos of game board examples that have been created previously by students that can inspire and provide ideas. The photos display how creative students can get with actual game board pieces and various ideas on themes.
2. Directions on how to create the game board and what to include
3. Teacher evaluation sheet with criteria
4. Peer evaluation sheet with criteria
5. Self and group evaluation sheet