This is a 4 week rotating menu for Autumn and Winter with recipes for Lunch and Afternoon tea meals. No main meal is repeated.
It is 40 pages long and features a combination of meals to meet current dietary requirements for centres.
Each 2 week cycle contains:
- 2 serves of red meat per week
- 1 serve of white meat per week
- 3 vegetarian meals per fortnight
- 1 fish meal per fortnight
- Each lunch meal consists of some sort of vegetable
- Afternoon tea is easy to prepare if lunch is time consuming
Meals are multicultural and fit within the recommended guidelines.
Feedback is appreciated.
Templates for Learning