These cute name tags are great for:
- the start of the year when everyone is learning names
- excursion or incursions so the instructor can identify children by their names
- supply/relief/substitute teachers so they can identify children by their names
We all know it is easier to behaviour manage if you can use the children's names. It is also a great way to build respect and a positive classroom community.
I print, cut and laminate each tag. I then punch a hole and use a safety pin to attach to each child's shirt. I have seen a lot of different variations that are all possible as well.
This resource includes:
- 16 coloured boy tags
- 16 coloured girl tags
- 8 B&W boy tags (children can colour the tag themselves)
- 8 B&W girl tags (children can colour the tag themselves)
- 8 blank tags (children can colour the tag themselves and draw their own picture or use a photo)