6. Saudi Arabia
A massive study on 14 different children from all around the world: study Includes information page, just typical informational pages, posters, vocabulary cards, math activities, writing activates. Students will keep a journal/Binder for each aspect of what they are learning. Students will need a binder to keep completed sections together.
1. Information page: Interesting fact, type of government, climate, food, language, people, family, education, national animal, and sports
2. Templates for students to write about their country and their own story
3. Templates for country report: 3 styles: two with lines (one with labels and the other without labels) and one without lines.
4. Graphic organizer: with and without labels
5. Five paragraph essay guideline
6. Country Report Cover and paper template
7. Venn Diagrams: compare/contrast 2 or 3 countries
8. Compare/contrast outline and words to use to compare.
9. Template for younger students. Students draw and color 3 things that their country has alike and 3 things that are different.
A study on 14 different children from all around the world: study Includes informational pages of typical things in each country and posters (with information) for each country. Great to use for writing activities.
Different things from each country that are typical of that country:
4. Famous places
6. National symbols
8. Musical instruments
9. Geographic feature
11. Snapshots of the country
12. Also included is a journal for students to write what they learned about the typical things found in a country. -put completed journal in binder.
13. Stamp design
14. Students are to write a post card (using template) to a child in another country telling them all about the country the student lives in.
A study on 14 different children from all around the world: study Includes flags and brief information and meaning of flags colors/symbols.
This folder consists of:
1. Why do countries have flags
2. Flag from each country
3. Information of flag
4. Journal page for flags (to be placed in binder)
5. Black and white flags from each country
6. Template for student to use for flag information for their own country. (to be placed in binder)
Vocabulary words for word wall: Comes with word cards, word cards with definition and word wall journal.
Manners and customs
Neolocal post marital residence
“Pato” sport in Argentina-
UNESCO World Heritage List