Create your own pocket-sized bank book. This can help your child see where their money is being spent, saved or shared. Also keeps track of bank account balances. Start teaching your child at an early age. Give the gift of money smarts.
Booklet will be folded and will fit into a standard 4x3” Name Badge Holder for safe keeping available at office supply stores.
Instructions for a 4x3” 8 Page booklet: (Part 1)
1. Print this sheet on a 11x17” Paper. Any local copy shop can accommodate this request.
2. Cut along the solid black TRIM lines.
3. Make the longest fold first - Fold (in half) and score.
4. Open the paper and fold in half in the other direction (using the short edge). Score.
5. Now we are going to make 8 panels.
Open the paper. Fold the short bottom edge up to the middle score. Fold short top edge down to middle score.
6. Initial folds are now complete.
One more fold before we make a small cut.
Open flat and fold in half once more using the short edge.
7. Cut in the centre along the dotted grey line to next fold line.
With the paper folded - the cut will only appear to span 1 panel.
Once paper is opened flat the cut will actually span 2 panels. CAREFUL NOT TO CUT TOO FAR.
Instructions: (Part 2)
8. Now with cut completed - Open flat - pinch middle short fold and turn outward.
9. Front and Back covers will now be showing.
Fold each panel up or down as needed to accordion into the covers to make an 8 page booklet.
The more precise your folds are the more precise the finished booklet will be.
See my related product: Children's Bank Book (Withdrawal/Deposit/Balance Version)