This lesson teaches your students, ages 7-11 that God is always enough when we have a Goliath-Sized Battle on our hands. The Bible Story was inspired by 1 Samuel 16 and 1 Samuel 17: 1-54.
It is made up of the following components to minimize preparation time and maximize effectiveness:
- Today’s Memory Verse and Bible Story Location – displays a Memory Verse and the location of the Bible Verses that inspired the story.
- Word Pronunciation – this component helps with pronouncing names, cities, towns...
- Introduction – A brief introduction into the Bible Story that will be read.
- Story Time - The Bible Story itself.
- Review Time - Contains Review Questions to reinforce the lesson.
- Let's Discuss - Contains Discussion Questions to reinforce the lesson.
- Thought of the Day - A takeaway from the lesson.
- Activity Time - These vary, can be Crossword Puzzles, Word Finds...
- Answer Keys - Answers to the activities in the lesson.
Great for Sunday School Teachers and Homeschoolers as well!