- This 10-Pack includes the following Bible Lessons: Lesson 21 – The Book of Jonah - teaches your students about Jonah (Jonah 1-3) who was instructed by God to go and preach to the Ninevites, but decided to try to run from the Lord. This story is much more than Jonah being swallowed by a big fish (pos$18.00$25.00Save $7.00
- Lesson 26 – Shipwrecked - teaches your students that listening to the wrong people and going along with the crowd results in making a bad decision. In this story (inspired by Acts 27), the Apostle Paul is on a ship, bound for Rome to stand before Caesar. After barely making it to Crete, he warns eve$10.00$12.50Save $2.50
This lesson teaches your students, ages 7-11 the story of a Pharisee who asked Jesus a question, “Which is the Greatest Commandment in the Law?”; a question whose answer would set him free from the burden of trying to obey all 613 Commandments (known as “The Law”) that had been established (Matthew 22:23-40 & Mark 12:18-34). Your students will discover how they can live a life pleasing to God and in total obedience to him if they can just follow the two Commandments Jesus shares with that Pharisee.
It is made up of the following components to minimize preparation time and maximize effectiveness:
- Today’s Memory Verse and Bible Story Location – displays a Memory Verse and the location of the Bible Verses that inspired the story.
- Introduction – A brief introduction into the Bible Story that will be read.
- Story Time - The Bible Story itself.
- Review Time - Contains Review Questions to reinforce the lesson.
- Let's Talk - Contains Discussion Questions to reinforce the lesson.
- Thought of the Day - A takeaway from the lesson.
- Swords Up – A game that helps children learn to navigate their Bibles by looking up verses.
- Activity Time - These vary, can be Crossword Puzzles, Word Finds...
- Answer Keys - Answers to the activities in the lesson.
Great for Sunday School Teachers and Homeschoolers as well!