This lesson teaches your students, ages 7-11, to be thankful for all God provides for them (Exodus 16). Even as adults, we sometimes think the “Grass is greener on the other side,” just as the Israelites in today’s lesson as they reminisced about how things were so much better for them in Egypt. Your students will also learn that God is not pleased with us when we grumble and complain.
It is made up of the following components to minimize preparation time and maximize effectiveness:
- Today’s Memory Verse and Bible Story Location – displays a Memory Verse and the location of the Bible Verses that inspired the story.
- Introduction – A brief introduction into the Bible Story that will be read.
- Story Time - The Bible Story itself.
- Review Time - Contains Review Questions to reinforce the lesson.
- Let's Talk - Contains Discussion Questions to reinforce the lesson.
- Thought of the Day - A takeaway from the lesson.
- Swords Up – A game that helps children learn to navigate their Bibles by looking up verses.
- Activity Time - These vary, can be Crossword Puzzles, Word Finds...
- Answer Keys - Answers to the activities in the lesson.
Great for Sunday School Teachers and Homeschoolers as well!