This lesson for students, ages 7-11, contains 3 different stories on faith (Matthew 8:5-15, Matthew 8:23-27, Mark 4:35-41, Luke 8:22-25). Your students will learn to stand on their faith when the storms of life come their way.
It is made up of the following components to minimize preparation time and maximize effectiveness:
- Today’s Memory Verse and Bible Story Location – displays a Memory Verse and the location of the Bible Verses that inspired the story.
- Introduction – A brief introduction into the Bible Story that will be read.
- Story Time - The Bible Story itself.
- Review Time - Contains Review Questions to reinforce the lesson.
- Let's Talk - Contains Discussion Questions to reinforce the lesson.
- The Big Takeaway - The Big Takeaway allows your students to read our takeaway and then come up with one of their own. It can be found in the Activity Section.
- Swords Up – A game that helps children learn to navigate their Bibles by looking up verses.
- Activity Time - These vary, can be Crossword Puzzles, Word Finds...
- Answer Key - Answers to the Word Find included in this lesson.
Great for Sunday School Teachers and Homeschoolers as well!