This lesson will teach your students, ages 7-11, about their tongues, which the Bible tells us no man can tame and the power behind the words they speak. It will help them to realize that what they say can be very impactful, either building a person up or tearing them down.
It is made up of the following components to minimize preparation time and maximize effectiveness:
- Today’s Memory Verse – displays a Memory Verse related to the Lesson.
- Introduction – A brief introduction to the Lesson.
- Amazing Facts - This Component contains some amazing facts about the tongue and a tongue twister your students will really enjoy.
- Story Time - A Short Story to help emphasize key points in the Lesson.
- Discussion Questions - Contains Discussion Questions to reinforce the lesson.
- The Big Takeaway - The Big Takeaway allows your students to read our takeaway and then come up with one of their own. It can be found in the Activity Section.
- Swords Up – A game that helps children learn to navigate their Bibles by looking up verses.
- Activity Time - These vary, can be Crossword Puzzles, Word Finds...
- Answer Key - Answers to the Fun Activities included in this lesson.
Great for Sunday School Teachers and Homeschoolers as well!