Children's Books One Pagers | Picture Book Activities for Older Students
Also included in
- Stop piecing together middle school grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this thorough middle school grammar bundle, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentatPrice $179.99Original Price $337.91Save $157.92
- This bundle contains TWELVE creative writing products plus bonus writing activities. You can add these creative writing activities to your current plans or use them independently. These creative writing activities include instructions as well as sample answers. TWELVE activities are in this creativPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
Do your older students love picture books? Add these one pagers while reading children's books with older students.
Engage students with these three one pagers. Bring fun to read-alouds or classroom library activities
Overview of these children's books one pagers:
√ Students will find verbs, adjectives, and adverbs from picture books.
√ They can use the one-pager as a starting point for writing or vocabulary lessons.
√ An explanation page with extension activities is included.
The tools in this grammar product are versatile, and you can personalize this grammar lesson. You will also receive a digital download of the grammar one pagers.
Specifically, in this download you will receive:
◊ A page with suggestions for use. The goal of this grammar lesson is for students to engage with grammar in a unique and fun way. After you read a picture book or use a picture book with older students, present this extension activity.
◊ Three one-pagers: one for verbs, another for adverbs, and a final one for adjectives.
◊ Three examples to get you and your students started.
Encourage students to interact with picture books with this fun grammar lesson. You can see the preview and thumbnails pictures of the one pagers.
Do you need more engaging one pagers and activities?
• Adjective One Pager and Connection to Young Adult Literature
• Language One Pager and Station Activities
• Adjective Bundle: presentation, task cards, worksheets, one-pager
• Student Led Adjective Grammar Lesson: Bulletin Board or Word Wall
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.