Children's Day Traditions in Japan - Digital Resource
4th - 8th
- Google Drive™ folder
Made for Google Drive™
Whether you're teaching a unit on Japan or just want to share more about Japanese traditions with your students, this is perfect introduction to Girls' Day, Boys' Day, and Children's Day!
Download will be added straight to your Drive and you can select the slides you would like your students to complete. Slides include:
- Brief overview of all of the holidays
- Note-taking pages
- Project Introduction (Sample provided, but you can also edit it based on your needs)
- Open-ended project response page
- Guided project response pages
- Printable or digital cards to give to your students for Children's Day
Make sure to check out my blog to read more about How I use Children's Day to Start Conversations about Identity or find some DIGITAL FREEBIES!
Your feedback is much appreciated! =] Thank you!
I'd love to connect with you on Instagram @DonutLovinTeacher
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.