Also included in
- These Children's Stories in Spanish are a great way to incorporate culture and language into your Spanish elementary classes. The stories are written in simple vocabulary for beginner students and focus on the use of high-frequency words. By purchasing this Bundle of all of the seven units, you are$30.34$37.93Save $7.59
Introduce this children's story in Spanish as a way to explain the migration Monarch butterfly phenomenon to your Spanish novice classes. This resource focus on the high-frequency verbs: hay, se llama, llega, le gusta, quiere, dice.
There are two different comprehensible Spanish stories that you can use for several days with your students in your Spanish classes.
1. Monarch Migration: This Spanish story tells the migration phenomenon with an easy and comprehensible story with beautiful images and simple language. This is also a great way to review months, seasons, and high-frequency words. This story has an extension activity (drag and drop activity) for Google Classroom.
2. Monarch Story: Spanish story of a butterfly who lives in the USA and wants to go to Mexico during the Winter and asks her friends (bear, turtle) to come with her because she doesn't want to go by herself. Unfortunately, her friends don't come but she finds many other Monarchs who are going to Mexico, so she decides to join them. Monarch goes back to the USA during the Spring and she is reunited with her friends.
This second story comes with:
- Read and Match activity
- Fly- Swatter game on Jamboard
- Vocabulary Flash Cards
- Game Cards
- Google Classroom Memory Game
- Seesaw activity
This activity is ready to assign on Google Classroom and/or Seesaw or can be printed to use in-person.
Leave feedback and earn TPT credit!
You can build credit by leaving comments after your purchase. These credits can be used to earn FREE TPT items. To leave me feedback, click on My TPT at the top of this page, then click on My Purchases, and next to each item you will find the Leave Feedback button.
If you have suggestions or comments, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback. Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product.
You might also like: