- 10 sets of designs. Each design has 6 cards.
- A "chill out" poster
Great for use in…
- Special education classrooms for students with behavior issues or who just need a break throughout the day
- Elementary classrooms for students who have behavior plans
- The RTI process as an intervention for behavior or study/work skills
How to use!
- Designate a certain spot in the classroom as the chill out zone
- Make sure it is comfortable and empty (maybe a few calming toys or fidgets)
- Give the students a certain amount of chill out cards a day.
**Don't forget to leave feedback! I would love to hear your thoughts- plus you earn TPT points so you can buy more things later!**