Teaching the History of China
Looking for a no-prep
resource on China
? Or do you need a homework assignment for a student that missed your lesson on the history of China
This simple two-page reading and question handout introduces China
and discusses its history and opportunities for future generations.
Questions follow the reading and images.
Great for a homework assignment or for a quick mini-lesson in class.
This is also available in my Geography of Asia Complete Unit
in my TpT Store.
Visit my store for other great activities, assessments, games, and so much more!
Take a look at these other great resources for investigating China, Asia, and Ancient Civilizations:
• Chinese Dynasties Shang thru Han w/Confucius and Silk Road Interactive Notes
• Chinese Han Dynasty & Silk Road Activity
• Chinese Dynasties Archeological Dig Activity
• Asian Empires Choice Activity Assignments Cumulative Projects
• China Scavenger Hunt Task Card Activity
• Asia Walking Tour on History, Culture, Physical Geography, Economy
• Mapping the New Asian Empires Activity
• China - History of an Empire Reading & Question Homework Assignment