China: Interactive Notebook Pages
is a bundle of flippable templates, template directions, and possible responses for notes on topics related to China. Pictures of each notebook page included.
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Geography of China
- The Dynasties of Ancient China
- The Dynastic Cycle
-The Silk Road
- The Great Wall
- The Forbidden City
- Inventions of Ancient China
- Daily life in Ancient China
- Three religions of Ancient China
- The Chinese Calendar
- Festivals in China
- Chinese Art
- Chinese Writing System
- Entertainment and Games
Ways to save:
- All about China: China Teacher Resource Bundle- For interactive notebooks: World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
China resources include:
- Ancient China Creation Myth Activity
- Ancient China: Shang Dynasty Guided Notes and Activity
- Ancient China: Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism Comparison Activity
- Ancient China: The Qin Dynasty Collaborative Mini-Project
- Ancient China: Map and Analysis Activity
- Ancient China: Unit Project
- Ancient China: Inventions Student-created gallery walk
- Ancient China Dynasty: Quick and Easy Newspaper Activity
- Ancient China Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizer Pages
even more with the Middle School World History Bundle
which includes all current and future middle school world history products in the store.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips and resources for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.