Also included in
- **I can adjust the map topics that you receive with this bundle- just send me a request in the Q&A section!** These map & more activities are consistently rotating based upon buyer request. As the map combinations change, I will keep the current combination announced here! All bundles will$7.15$9.16Save $2.01
- This Ancient China bundle is engaging, student-centered, and will provide your class with the perfect overview of early China! It can be used for end-of-year review, to supplement your in-depth lesson, or to enhance your students' independent learning skills. Used collectively and in its entirety, t$5.19$6.47Save $1.28
- Student-Centered, Google Compatible, and requires NO PREP- great for Distance Learning! This bundle provides an overview of SIX Ancient Civilizations- China, India, Rome, Greece, Egypt, and Mesopotamia. You will receive three different resources per civilization. All resources are aligned with cu$27.00$38.82Save $11.82
- This bundle offers FIVE different resources on Ancient China, and provides a variety of styles of teaching, learning and assessment activities. This bundle is great for distance learners, to supplement deeper lessons on Ancient China and to provide students with multi-dimensional ways of learning. A$9.00$11.66Save $2.66
- Printable, Google Classroom compatible, differentiated, and created to make your lesson planning easier! The civilizations that this bundle is centered around are: Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient India, Ancient China, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome. Students will adapt to the uniformity of t$49.95$76.46Save $26.51
- Humans love coloring- tap into your students' interests and apply it to your Social Studies and Geography lessons! 21 different map activities are available and cross many different social studies topics- like American History or Ancient Civilizations. All maps are completely student-centered and$25.00$37.60Save $12.60
This China Map Coloring & Labeling Activity is a great resource to enhance your unit! Each student will make their own, personalized map of the Chinese Empire, and learn about the geography and landmarks of the region. They will label and color their blank map, and answer follow-up questions related to the geography of China. A fun, 'Make a Travel Brochure' project has also been added. It's a great way of connecting your lesson on China to this map activity! In addition, this activity has Google 1:1 capability
- A Blank Map
- Map Directions (with suggested colors to use)
- Five engaging follow-up questions
- A completed, colored map to use as a guide
- A fun, concluding project- Make a Travel Brochure!
- A link to Google compatible pages
Thanks, and please provide feedback! Simply go to "My Purchases" in your account, find this resource, and click the text to provide feedback! Benefits? You get TpT $$ to use toward future purchases, and I get info. that is helpful for potential buyers. It's a win-win!
Check out these other MAP Resources!