Learn about China
or review core content
with a fun and engaging scavenger hunt
This is a scavenger hunt
to help students investigate
the cultural facts
and physical geography
Teacher directions are provided, offering a number of options for classroom implementation.
24 student Clue Cards with multiple choice or open-ended questions for investigation
Student Graphic Organizer for note-taking during activity.
Teaching Directions & Suggestions
Wrap-up questions are also included at the end. Students will need internet access to investigate clues. Many cards offer bonus questions to delve further into specific topics.
Answers are provided for each. Students love these activities (having FUN in class) and they still get great content! This is a great end-of-year activity.
Print on card stock and laminate to use year after year.
Check out my Canadian Scavenger Hunt Cards for FREE! Other country Scavenger Hunt Games are also available in my TpT store!
Take a look at these other great resources for investigating China, Asia, and Ancient Civilizations:
• Chinese Dynasties Shang thru Han w/Confucius and Silk Road Interactive Notes
• Chinese Han Dynasty & Silk Road Activity
• Chinese Dynasties Archeological Dig Activity
• Asian Empires Choice Activity Assignments Cumulative Projects
• China Scavenger Hunt Task Card Activity
• Asia Walking Tour on History, Culture, Physical Geography, Economy
• Mapping the New Asian Empires Activity
• China - History of an Empire Reading & Question Homework Assignment