Ancient China: The Qin Dynasty
is an inquiry-based lesson into the Qin Dynasty, a brief but important dynasty in the history of China. Students work in groups to research one of the major developments during the Qin dynasty. The groups create an activity for other students to learn about the development. Students participate in each other’s activities to learn about other developments in the Qin dynasty.
Included in this project guide:
- Teacher directions
- Student directions
- Student research organizer
- Student analysis handouts
Adaptation for interactive notebooks included.
Save by purchasing as part of an Ancient China: Teacher Resource Bundle of Activities and Projects
These activities are a valuable addition to your study of Ancient China
. Use along with other activities, simulations, and projects.
China resources include:
- Ancient China Creation Myth Activity
- Ancient China: Shang Dynasty Guided Notes and Activity
- Ancient China: Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism Comparison Activity
- Ancient China: The Qin Dynasty Collaborative Mini-Project
- Ancient China: Map and Analysis Activity
- Ancient China: Unit Project
- Ancient China: Inventions Student-created gallery walk
- Ancient China Dynasty: Quick and Easy Newspaper Activity
- Ancient China Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizer Pages
even more with the Middle School World History Bundle
which includes all current and future middle school world history products in the store.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips and resources for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.