Chinese New Year 2014 - Year of the Horse LANTERN
Gung Hay Fat Choy! You and your students will enjoy this fun lantern, just in time for Chinese New Year. 2014 is the year of the horse, depicted on this lantern from the Chinese Zodiac.
Recommended instructions for use:
1. Students will completely color lantern.
2. Cut excess paper off the bottom of the page on the line.
3. Fold paper in half and cut on the lines.
4. Create a cylinder by attaching the bottom of the lantern page to the top of the page.
5. Overlap the top and bottom of the page and glue together.
6. Attach string, yard or crepe paper to create streamers for your festive lantern.
If you liked this product, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE !! :)
Please join me on Facebook at Ragsdale's Reading Roughers.