Chinese New Year 2015 - Year of the Goat LANTERN
You and your students will enjoy this fun lantern, just in time for Chinese New Year. 2015 is the year of the goat, as depicted on this lantern from the Chinese Zodiac.
Recommended instructions for use:
1. Students will completely color lantern.
2. Fold paper in half and make sure all lines are symmetrical.
3. Cut on the seven (7) horizontal lines in the middle of the lantern. **Do NOT cut off the bottom horizontal line and do NOT cut past the vertical lines.**
4. Create a cylinder by attaching the bottom of the lantern page to the top of the page.
5. Overlap the top and bottom of the page and glue together.
6. Attach string, yard or crepe paper to create streamers for your festive lantern.
If you liked this product, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE !! :)
Please join me on Facebook at Ragsdale's Reading Roughers.