The Chinese New Year 2018 will be the start of the Year of the Dog. Celebrate with this art activity that involves adding Chinese designs to a dog and using one of 4 easy color techniques. The traceable (or drawable) designs will ensure success. There are 4 different variations of the lesson to help you differentiate and choose a lesson that works for you and your students.
Your Students Will
• Add designs to one of the dog drawing pages.
• Add color using a choice of markers, colored pencils or watercolor.
What You Get:
• Teacher Instructions (4 pages)
• Student Instructions (1 page)
• Chinese Designs (3 pages)
• Roll & Draw (1 page)
• Drawing Pages with Dog Outline (2 pages)
• Print & Go Page (1 page)
• Coloring Page (1 page)
A total of 13 pages!
Take a look at the preview to get a snapshot of what you get.
• Chinese Culture
This lesson is included in my Drawing MEGA Bundle
Here are more ideas for winter:
Snowman Drawing Kit
Winter Drawing Fun
The Science, Art and Math of Snowflakes
Snowman Family Snow Globes
Thanks for visiting!