Chinese New Year Bundle
This bundle includes -
Chinese New Year – Posters, Graphing, Craft
Chinese New Year – Interactive Note Pages
This bundle contains all you need to share what Chinese New Year is all about. There are posters, recording pages and Interactive Note Pages to use. Buying in this bundle will save you money too.
Chinese New Year
This Chinese New Year
pack supports you to graph the year that your grade were born into according to the Chinese Zodiac. Build a dragon and match the animals on the zodiac to their name and number.
This pack contains -
• Printing options for full color, save your ink and some tasks have black/white versions.
• There are a series of posters to display. These provide information for discussion.
• Matching task – match the ordinal, name and the picture of the animal from the zodiac.
• Graphing task – use a sample group across your school as your grade will be only two or four animals on the Chinese New Year Zodiac.
• Craft task - Make your own dragon, photos provided to show you what to do.
Chinese New Year- Interactive Note Pages
This Chinese New Year
pack is huge! There are posters and pages for Interactive Note Pages. Explore the zodiacs and understand what the traditions are that surround the Chinese New Year.
This pack includes
• An introductory page for each section complete with detailed instructions.
• Options to print for sheep or goat at the end of the pack. The Chinese refer to goats and sheep. In English, it is based on a horned animal. In Vietnam, it is goat. In Japan - sheep; in Korea and Mongolia the sign can be sheep or ram.
Tasks include -
• KWHL – what do you know, want to know and what is your new learning?
• Our Class Word Wall – add to this while you are learning about the Chinese New Year.
• Posters for Chinese Zodiac Animals – information on each one.
• Interactive Journal pages – to discover new information and record what you know.
• Fact sheets on all the zodiac animals.
• Venn Diagram – compare our New Year to a Chinese New Year
• Can-are/is-have/has on traditions that are significant to Chinese New Year.
• Graphic Organizers to help record learning.
Please read the description and download the preview before purchasing. The preview clearly shows you what is included in this pack.
COPYRIGHT ©2013 Paula’s Place
This product is for personal use in one classroom only. To share or use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be shared or distributed without consent from the author.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products: Look for the green star at the top of my store to ★Follow Me★
Don’t forget to get TPT credit to use on your future purchases:
I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
♥ Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
If you like what you see, follow me here @:
Paula’s Place - Blog
Paula’s Place - Facebook
Paula’s Place - Instagram
Paula’s Place - Pinterest