Series: CHINESE NEW YEAR 农历新年
Are your kids struggling with Simplified Chinese writing? Confused by their stroke order? Take a look at our Chinese writing worksheets. We hope that they can help your kids master their writing and at the same time, learn more basic characters and words.
Chinese New Year is just around the corner! Share with your little ones about the upcoming festival with these festive vocabulary and learn how to recognize and write them.
Want a preview of our worksheet? Feel free to download some of our free worksheets from our website.
Let’s learn how to write festive words of CHINESE NEW YEAR 农历新年!
This series contains 30 pages of writing worksheets AND one extra colouring sheet! :
• 农历新年 Chinese New Year / Lunar New Year
• 新年快乐 Happy New Year
• 除夕 New Year’s eve
• 拜年 to wish someone a Happy New Year
• 过年 celebrate the Chinese New Year
• 红包 red packet
• 放鞭炮 setting off firecrackers
• 柑橘 Mandarin orange
• 春节 Spring Festival
• 春联 Spring Festival couplets
• 舞狮 Lion dance
• 舞龙 Dragon dance
• 年夜饭 New Year’s eve family dinner
• 年糕 New Year cake
• 恭喜发财 May you have a prosperous New Year!
This set of worksheet is easy to print:
• 2 PDF files, containing 31 pages
• 300 dpi; high quality for printing
• Please be sure to choose the correct paper size, either Letter or A4.
This is an instant download DIGITAL PRODUCT (printable pdf). Please note that NO physical goods will be shipped.
• Files come in pdf format
• You will need software that supports PDF files
Like us on facebook to keep up to date on new products, promotions and freebies!
• Kids-related products: www.facebook.com/MorningMobiKids
• Graphics: www.facebook.com/MorningMobi
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Any comments and suggestions are also welcome.
Copyright © MorningMobi 2018