Also included in
- Article of the Week Non-Fiction Articles Holidays PDF and Digital Formats: This resource contains 13 non-fiction articles and post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning. Distance Learning Ready: This resource contains indPrice $34.99Original Price $44.00Save $9.01
- Article of the Week Full Year Mega Bundle | PDF and Digital: This resource contains 44 high-interest non-fiction articles and 41 non-fiction-aligned graphic organizers. Each article contains 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension and standardized test prep. This resource contPrice $115.00Original Price $144.00Save $29.00
Chinese New Year Non-Fiction Article PDF and Digital Formats: This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning. This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.=
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- Non-fiction article (modified and regular texts)
- Mp3 of each reading
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools
- "This is a great resource! Very student-friendly. The layout and questions are easy to follow and the students were engaged. It also sparked conversations in the classroom. Many students were willing to share their own experiences."
- "My students enjoyed learning about Chinese New Year and asked for more resources like this for various cultural holidays. (Ex. Diwali)"
- "This was an easy add-on to our study about China. I love that there are modifications provided."
Use this article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program.