Also included in
- Article of the Week Non-Fiction Articles Holidays PDF and Digital Formats: This resource contains 12 non-fiction articles and post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning. Distance Learning Ready: This resource contains ind$34.99$41.00Save $6.01
- Article of the Week Full Year Mega Bundle | PDF and Digital: This resource contains 42 high-interest non-fiction articles and 41 non-fiction aligned graphic organizers. Each article contains 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension and standardized test prep. This resource cont$115.00$143.00Save $28.00
Chinese New Year Non-Fiction Article PDF and Digital Formats: This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning. This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.=
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- Non-fiction article (modified and regular texts)
- Mp3 of each reading
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools
- "This is a great resource! Very student-friendly. The layout and questions are easy to follow and the students were engaged. It also sparked conversations in the classroom. Many students were willing to share their own experiences."
- "My students enjoyed learning about Chinese New Year and asked for more resources like this for various cultural holidays. (Ex. Diwali)"
Use this article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program.