This Chinese New Year Celebratory writing book is perfect for any activity leading up to or after the Chinese New Year. The New Years book comes with 3 spaces to write, each piece flipping to the top to create a book. Each piece of the lantern is created to be a tab for the next page. This celebratory Chinese New Year book is giving students the flexibility to create any type of story, experience, research, or even goal setting for the Chinese New Year!
This product will update each year to reflect the upcoming year.
That means once you buy this, you can re-download to grab the future updates at no additional charges!
• Chinese New Year Directions & Notes for Teacher
• How to Assemble Chinese Lantern Picture Guide
• Completed Chinese New Year, Print & Go Copies with Ideas
• Primary Lined Chinese New Year Book Pages with Wide Lines & Small Picture Space (4 Pages including Chinese Lantern Cover)
• Wide Ruled Lined Chinese New Year Book Pages with Lines (4 Pages including Chinese Lantern Cover)
≪ You May Also Like
• The Growing Collection of Writing Craftivities
• Winter Themed Acrostic Poems
• Third Grade Weekly Homework Packets: February
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can also connect with me and find many activities
and strategies at my blog Laugh Eat Learn.