Celebrate Chinese New Year through kids yoga!
Pretend to be a rat, rabbit, and rooster! Download these 33 digital Chinese New Year yoga cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio. Includes an Index Card, Pose Instructions, 12 Yoga Pose Cards, and 12 matching Chinese New Year animal cards. The yoga kids are multicultural from seven countries. Age group: Toddlers to Early Primary, Ages 3 to 8.
What’s included in these Chinese New Year Yoga Cards for Kids, including 33 digital yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose descriptions
• 12 Yoga pose cards
• 12 matching Zodiac animal cards
• All cards are full color
Download these Chinese New Year yoga cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
What customers say about these Chinese New Year yoga cards for kids:
͞"Can’t wait to use these cards to my kiddos for my theme teaching on Chinese New Year this week. This will be an awesome and fun activities! Thanks Giselle. Gong Xi Fa Cai! Xin Nian Kuai Le!"
͞"My kids and I loved these cards. Fabulous colours for one, but they adored using them and doing the different animals of the Chinese New years! Good clear instructions and great top tips! A lovely way to engage and educate all at the same time."
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• People Yoga Cards for Kids
• Trish’s Fall Photography: A Fall Yoga Book for Kids
• Halloween Yoga Cards for Kids
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on