Have fun cooking in the classroom with this Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Recipe! After completing the recipe with your class, students will create a sequencing booklet of the steps they used to make Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows! This resource is differentiated and full of visual support for students of multiple abilities. Specifically created for elementary and special education classrooms with small groups.
This Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Recipe Activity is included in my Simple Recipe and Sequencing BUNDLE for Special Ed!! Check it out!!
- Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Recipe directions in 2 versions:
- PDF – low ink
- PowerPoint Slide Show ** This PowerPoint Slide Show is saved in Show Mode to protect clipart. YOU DO NOT NEED A PASSWORD TO OPEN THE SLIDE SHOW. WHEN THE BOX POPS UP CLICK **
– students handwrite the steps of the recipe using the pictures for support
– students cut/paste pictures to match the steps of the recipe
- Instructions for Assembling the Sequencing Booklet
- Marshmallow Template
- For Recipe: marshmallows, chocolate chips, sprinkles, craft sticks, microwave
- For Sequencing Booklet: construction paper, sequins, craft sticks
Winter Story Retelling and Sequencing Flap Books
Simple S'mores Recipe and Sequencing
Story Retelling and Sequencing BUNDLE
Worms in Dirt Recipe and Sequencing
Simple Lemonade Recipe and Sequencing Activity
Follow my store for new resources, sales, and freebies! All new resources are 20% off for the first 2 days!