Looking for supplemental activities, worksheets and quizzes to go along with Chocolate Fever
by Robert Kimmel Smith? This product will be perfect for your reading groups or your whole class!
This product includes
• Book parts worksheet
• Reading response, story map, story summary and sequencing worksheets
• Character description worksheet
• Vocabulary - Write the definition
• 18 vocabulary cards with or without pictures, with or without definitions, color or black/white)
• 4 vocabulary practice worksheets
• Vocabulary word find and crossword puzzle
• End-of-chapter comprehension worksheets (multiple choice and free response)
• End-of-book test
• Cut and Paste worksheets for Cause and Effect and Sequencing
• "Henry's Pantry" draw and color activity
• Write a news article about a type of fever you might get from your favorite type of food
There are many ways to use the vocabulary cards. Print the vocabulary cards and vocabulary definitions front-to-back or have the kiddos write in the definitions on the back of each vocabulary word card. I included two kinds of definition cards, one with boxes and one without boxes. I included a version without the boxes since printers/copiers vary. Without the boxes, you don't have to worry about the boxes lining up, if copying front-to-back.
Please note, the 80 pages do not include the answer key.
Read my blog post
to learn how I used this product in my own classroom!
You might also like:
• The Magic Finger Book Unit
• Amelia Bedelia Book Unit and Idioms