The Choice - Based Art Starter Kit is for art teachers ready to transition to Choice, but not sure where to start. The Starter Kit in combination with the Student Sketchbook helps lay the foundation for your Art Studio, allowing you time to focus on individual student instruction. And now the sketchbook is EDITABLE to meet the needs of your students!!!
The Starter Kit includes...
- Teacher Guide - explains all the pieces of the starter kit and sketchbook, and how to use them.
- First Quarter Lesson Plans - is a detailed map of opening all of your main studios all the way through to your very first W.O.W project. The main studios are opened with corresponding Boot Camps that can be found in the Sketchbook. The Boot Camps are skill building exercises.
- Plan Book Template - is a customized reproducible template specifically for the Choice - Based Art teacher.
- Grade Book Template - consists of Artist Workshop template. The document is used to track the growth of your students. Standards Tracker template tracks the standards covered by the students.
- Student Sketch Book includes:
Artist Goals Sheet
Art Magic Art-ifacts
What do you do with an Idea?
Boot Camps: Drawing, Collage, Painting, Sculpture, Fiber, and Printmaking
Pre and Post Assessment Self - Portrait
W.O.W. explanation sheet
W.O.W. plan sheet