Tired of reminding students to bring a pencil? Drink water? Keep their eyes on the director? This set of posters has the following included:
- Vocal Health: If your body is your instrument then why not treat it right?
- Stay hydrated today, your vocal folds will thank you tomorrow
- Using your speaking, singing, whispering, shouting voice? News flash, they're all the same muscles
- Don't forget your pencil, your music will thank you. Before you leave remember to, put away your binder, take all your things, and have a good rest of your day.
- Rest your weary head, press the reset button with sleep.
- Hold up your music. Eyes up! Look at your conductor!
These may be printed poster-sized, but they can also be printed 11x17 or on plain paper. Lamination is recommended for longevity.