Treating others with kindness in the classroom is a big part of creating a positive classroom community. Recognize those kind and caring behaviors in your class with this simple bulletin board!
How to use:
1. Cut out the board letters
2. Cut out 7 x 7 squares of plain paper ( in my case black)
3. Place on your bulletin board & connect to a clothespin
4. Attach a Target Dollar Spot adhesive pocket to the paper
5. Catch students spreading kindness in the classroom and take their picture!
6. Have them reflect on their kind behavior or the behavior that they saw and place it in the square pockets!
• Board Letters
• 3 different reflection pages