A play on the Choose Your Own Adventure books of your childhood, a Choose Your Own Adventure assignment allows students choice of which problems they practice. After each problem they receive a clue about the mystery country they are exploring. By the end, hopefully they will have enough pieces of the puzzle to guess where in the heck they are.
Student choices will affect the types of clues they will receive and allows for additional practice for enrichment or remediation. In my experience, our students are underexposed to many countries of the world and this is a an easy way a math teacher can throw some interdisciplinary content without sacrificing their math!
This is a 2 page assignment with an answer key. Works great for period long classwork and homework!
This product is included in the following discounted bundles. SAVE $$$!
• Systems of Linear Equations & Inequalities
• Choose Your Own Adventure -- Algebra Bundle
• Choose Your Own Adventure -- Algebra 2 / Pre-Calc Bundle
• Choose Your Own Adventures -– ALL OF THEM
Need an Entire Curriculum?
• 21st Century Algebra –- the Entire Curriculum
• 21st Century Algebra 2 / Pre-Calculus –- the Entire Curriculum
And join our community where I post ideas, anecdotes, elaborations & every once in a while I pass out TPT gift cards! And jokes! I do jokes too!
21st Century Math Projects Facebook Page