A fun and easy way to review any topic or just play for fun! This simplified version of Oregon Trail takes players through 18 weeks of scenarios to see who can make it to the end with enough supplies. Everything you'll need is included except pencils. Perfect for a review game for school teachers, music teachers, homeschooling, etc. or for parties, holidays, and get togethers!
Choose Your Path (2+ Players plus Narrator, Ages 8+ or Younger with Help):
- Choice Cards
- 18 Week Questions/Scenarios
- Game Board
- Purchase List
✫ INSTRUCTIONS ✫
• To play the game as a review game, ask the players a review question FIRST. Those who get the answer correct may play the scenario. Those who get the answer incorrect default to the “Bad Choice” without getting to play.
• To play each scenario, read the scene/scenario, but NO FURTHER! Each player then raises a letter card of his/her choice consisting of A, B, or C. You then read the choices and each player is required to do whatever action their letter stipulates. They then adjust their purchase sheets accordingly, along with losing 1 unit of food and 2 units of water each week. Choices consist of a Good Choice, Neutral Choice and a Bad Choice.
• Players DO NOT go in the negatives with losses; they just remain at 0.
• Each player is given $150 to use as they wish for an 18 week journey to purchase food, water, animals, and guns.
• At the end, players total their columns and times the remaining amount by the numbers given. This will convert into money and the person with the most money wins!
Available instantly upon completion of payment. Thanks for stopping by!
✔ For Personal Use Only
✔ Graphic Credit: http://www.justsoscrappytoo.com